Many of you have followed my previous blogs, where I have written about travels, roadtrips, and even reflections on the meaning of marriage to my generation.


I have established this blog to be a more permanent personal blog. My primary aim with this blog is to document my path towards maximizing my ability to have an impact on the world.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

What's Next?

As a current MBA student at the University of Oxford's Saïd Business School, I'm half-way through the program and am about to embark on the most exciting part of the program (in my opinion!): the second half. Therefore, I was motivated to move my email updates over to a blog!

Coming up in the blog queue:

This week: I will be attending the Skoll World Forum, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to network with and learn from the top thinkers in the field of international development and social entrepreneurship

Next week: I head to Nairobi, Kenya for 1 week on a Careers Trek, visiting 2-3 businesses and social enterprises everyday

Following week: We wrap up our entrepreneurship project, where I'm leading a team to design a business model that will attempt to connect low-income artisans to a significantly larger market than has been done in the past

 Stay tuned! Also, keep an eye on the Twitter feed on the right panel of the blog. Sometimes, I won't have time to blog and will instead just pop up a quick note and a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment