Many of you have followed my previous blogs, where I have written about travels, roadtrips, and even reflections on the meaning of marriage to my generation.


I have established this blog to be a more permanent personal blog. My primary aim with this blog is to document my path towards maximizing my ability to have an impact on the world.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kenya-bound!

I'm off to Kenya for a Careers Trek trip for business school. Monday to Thursday, we will be meeting with large corporations, visiting CSR initiatives, exploring manufacturing firms, and connecting with social enterprises to learn more about their work on the ground.

Friday to Sunday I'll be on Safari. I will have limited access to internet but will do my best to tweet and post when I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment